LOWER-COST HOME OWNERSHIP.
Your home may be your single most important investment. That’s why it’s worth considering an OPPA Credit Union mortgage. Whether you’re buying a new home, renewing, renovating or transferring your mortgage, we offer competitive rates, a wide range of terms and a variety of mortgage options. And it’s about way more than rate alone – ask your advisor about the best strategy for reducing mortgage and home ownership costs. Then make the right choice for you.
Introducing our NEW Mortgage Packages. Find the right fit for you!
- Conventional Mortgage
- High-Ratio Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Closed Mortgages
- Variable Rate Mortgages
- Six-Month Convertible Mortgage
- Construction Mortgage
As an OPPA Credit Union member, you’ll also benefit from:
- Help you can trust – Your advisor knows the ins and outs of buying and selling a home, and can help you each step of the way. You’ll get objective advice that’s in your best interest.
- Competitive rates – You can rest assured that you’ll be getting a highly competitive interest rate, and that you never have to feel like a master negotiator.
- PORTABILITY – If you get transferred, you can keep your mortgage with the OPPA Credit Union, and we’ll work with the OPP’s relocation program to get you the greatest savings.
- 120-day interest rate guarantee – If you’re pre-approved before buying your home, we’ll guarantee your rate or give you the current rate (if it’s lower) when you close the sale.
- Pre-payment privileges – You can double up your payment on any or all regular payment days. You also have the option to pay up to 20% of the original amount of your mortgage once every calendar year to reduce interest costs and pay off your mortgage sooner.
15 Hidden Expenses of Buying a House
The cost of buying a house does not end with your mortgage…
Don’t get caught unprepared for the many other expenses that come with it. Click HERE to see a list of common expenses that can often be overlooked, or not planned for by home buyers.
Visit the mortgage calculator and explore your options.